Finally I would like to share my favorite beauty products for better skin with you. In general a lot of people ask about my daily routine and especially if these products are expensive or not. First of all I’ve really sensitive skin and that’s the reason why I changed my products for one year. By the way my skin is very light, I’ve an oily t-zone and some parts are a little bit dry. All these products aren’t sponsored! Do you would like to see more beauty stuff? Please let me know. Wish you a lovely week and take care ❤
All the best for you, Maria.
1. This cleansing milk 2 in 1 from Lavera combines a gentle cleansing milk and eye make-up remover in one product. The mild milk containing precious organic oils moisturises and thoroughly cleanses the skin at the same time. Also suitable for the delicate eye area.
2. This moisturising cream provides skin with intensive moisture and protects it from environmental influences. Valuable plant ingredients leave the complexion looking fresh and supple. The mild formula, containing organic jojoba and organic aloe vera, sustains the skin’s natural balance by maintaining its moisture content.
3. Triple action to effectively reveal clearer skin: The Lavera 3in1 wash, scrub and mask actively fights skin blemishes and prevents them from reappearing. Harnessing the powers of organic mint and siliceous earth, it deeply cleanses skin and regulates sebum production to reduce oiliness and help prevent further outbreaks. I use this Lavera product as a scrub.
4. This eye cream ‚it’s potent!‘ from Benefit fades dark circles and helps smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. Contains a peptide complex known to help restore elasticity and firmness, a blend of hydrating botanical extracts and loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage.
5. The cooling eye gel ‚HYDRA BEAUTY GEL YEUX‘ from Chanel is enhanced with a precise eye complex to combat signs of fatigue, dark circles and puffiness. The eye contour is revitalized and smoothed for a refreshed, radiant and more youthful appearance. I would say I like this eye product more than the one from Benefit. My sample from Chanel is used up and that’s the reason why I’ve tried another one.